Proud symptom spotter here, please come and compare notes!

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Hope everyones TWW is going well and not crawling by too slowly!
I've been keeping track of symptoms on my cycle tracker so I'll list them below. If anyone wants to join in then feel absolutely free! :coffee::coffee::coffee:
1dpo: nothing
2dpo: gassy, upset stomach, cramps (pelvic)
3dpo: nausea, cramps (pelvic)
4dpo: frustrated/irritable
5dpo: nothing
6dpo: cramps (pelvic)
7dpo: fatigue, bloating, gassy
8dpo: headaches, bloating, gassy, indigestion, cramps, right side pelvic pain, needing to pee more
9dpo: fatigue, lethargic, coldy/fluey, fet cold, headaches, bloating, cramps, gassy, sneezing
10dpo: nausea, coldy/fluey, right and left pelvic pain, cramps (pelvic) and backache/pain

Also I have generally been more irritable and easily annoyed/frustrated. Also randomly teary at anything vaguely sentimental :haha:

I'm not a super symptom spotter but I typically find one or two each month.
This 2ww I noticed minor spotting at 6dpo and had a sore spot in my back- same spot that sometimes hurts day before or day of AF. My creamy CM has been extra creamy to me and I just feel so tired.
Today is 7dpo and still tired and sore spot in back.

Hi there!! Not sure what DPO but for the last 4 days I've been having cramps, sugar cravings, mood swings and irritability.
Today which is 5dpo I had a funny metallic taste in my mouth but went away after several minutes and then my throat has been sore mostly all day.. oh and I am BLOATED!!!

11dpo: cold/fly symptoms, cramps, backaches, yellowy green ewcm
12dpo: bbs feel fuller, awful back cramps like AF is starting, niggling pain in pelvis, achey all over, gassy, hungry. Strange moment where I got a bad crampy feeling and felt like I was coming on but when I checked there was a glob of yellowy green ewcm. Blegh.

AF due day after tomorrow. Honestly feel out though as tests still neg.

You're not out at 12dpo. You still have about a 25% shot at a bfp! Good luck!

Well still cramping on and off today, sometimes really quite uncomfortable. Tests still negative.

However I realised the ICs I've been using expired Dec 2016. It's taken me this long (the whole 2ww to realise we are now in 2017!! Off to get some more cheapie tests to check. Don't know if I'll be able to find any cheap decent sticks though!

Have you tried using a FRER? Do you chart? Cause if you knew where you are in your cycle it'll be much easier to pinpoint... But don't count yourself out until AF shows!!!! Good luck to you sweetie!

Thanks rustyswife! I don't do temps as we are ntnp technically, but the ocd part of my brain can't let go entirely! I track my period, cm and cp with an app and I'm generally pretty regular, between 28 and 29 days.
I tried a frer at 11dpo and it was a definite negative. Took a new Clear & Simple cheapie test which 20miu/ml this morning (af due today or tomorrow at the latest) and you could just see a stark white line where the line would have been. Just watching and waiting now. But I've have bfps before now with all my pregnancies so I'm trying to be realistic!

Hi I'm gonna post so I have a record to look back on. I looked up old posts from months I was pregnant and didn't leave myself many symptoms! Only consistent ones were dizzy spells and sore nipples.

So

1-5dpo not much. I don't pay attention :)
6dpo right side twingy cramps all morning, worse when out walking the dog. Almost crouching at one point not because it was painful just uncomfortable!
7dpo all twinges gone. Itchy nipples at night
8pdo- sore nipples!
9dpo- still sore nipples at times little pains running through them. Had to resist urge to rub my boobs at meetings!!! Very Mild cramps
10dpo- still mild cramps and sore nipples. But constipated too. Dizzy spell. Food aversion feeling. Walked into shop to get lunch and suddenly everything seemed gross.
11dpo- sore nips, mild cramps, constipated, forgetful. Missed turning twice.
12dpo- this am so far- sore nips. Constipated, dizzy.

I never get constipated before af. Usually the other way! Last month I spotted day before af. So will see. Think I will pick up a text and do it in morning as got positives before at 12dpo. Although last. Month I thought I might be and waited. Never tested cos af came. Will power!!

Goodluck all :)

you're not necessarily out yet mamamumum! on my last pregnancy I figured I was out, the day before AF was due my cervix was low and open so I was 100% sure AF was coming, that night I felt a sharp pain in my side for a couple seconds, the next day no sign of AF, checked cervix and it had gone up and closed, got my BFP that night! just shows it really depends on when implantation happens :)

I have no idea what DPO I am, didn't test and its my first cycle after getting AF when I got implanon removed. But I have had period style cramps with occasional ovarian pain, a little bit of nausea, and a very small amount of browny-pinkish cm, today I have a reallyyy bad headache and I am very tired but I blame my son for that!

I'm currently about CD19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->