PS4 Strategic Games Help!

BabyHill

Mum & Wife <3
Reaction score
Hubby is getting himself a ps4 this week and I'm wanting to get him a few games and looking for recommendations of anyone can help.

He used to spend ages on a game building civilisations that went to war, similar space games so ideally wanting to get a couple like that if anyone knows any decent ones?

I was going to get the Star Wars Disney infinity but looks a bit childlike? I'm so not a gaming person :haha:

Tia x

OH has bought disney infinity for xmas as he thinks it will be a good game to play with DD occasionaly- you could get your DH the star wars one and it's maybe something he would enjoy playing with your son?

Apart from that tbh I would just ask outright what games he wants. My OH isn't a massive gamer but he is very specific and fussy about what games he will play so it would be a nightmare trying to pick for him.

Tropico 5? It's not quite the same thing; you build your own island territory, and then micromanage everything as 'El presidente'.

I'd personally wouldn't buy Infinity unless you knew for sure it was something he'd want. It's very much designed for kids in mind. Still fun for adults, but it will be a cartoony interpretation of Star Wars.

Like PP said, I'd either ask him what he's want or buy him a gift card. Games can be really hard to get right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->