psorasis

costgang

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone else has this? ive had it for years and it was clear for a while, but seems to have come bakc with a vengance, what does everyone else use? going to dr tomorrow to get something new

I have it on my scalp and its really bad at the moment :(
Going to go get some T-gel as I dont have any left. My head is so sore doesnt help that I get into a habit of picking it.

Where is your Psorasis?

Mine is on my scalp too. It flares up really badly if I'm stressed, upset or tired.
I have always used Capasal shampoo which I get on prescription from the GP, but it hasn't been too bad since I have been pregnant.

It's back really badly at the minute though, but I don't know if I can use the shampoo, so I will have to check. I scratch mine too and pick at it. :dohh:

I had steroid cream for it a couple of years back, and they have talked about putting me back on that a couple of times. x

ive got it on my scalp,i use tgel, and i pick :dohh: looks like a snowstorm on my shoulder, but since having josh its coming out in patches everywhere, i had it bad once before and had uv light treatment

Think the treatments from doctor r the best by far tbh like the uv treatment or tar wrapping although that means hospital stay. Do u use polytar? Kx

Polytar made my hair awful :( Used another in a white bottle and that was worse.
T-gel helps but doesnt work as quick for me, going to try the lemon one. Just for a different smell.

my husband has it and is a list of medications but obviously the direct sunlight is the best treatment for it, the doctors have said it is also directly linked to stress.

I was the same with polytar and u cant use it when pregnant so i ended up using the e45 shampoo and it was great. Dunno if u cn get it on prescription though coz it cost me something like £5 for the bottle but it worked. Kx

Heya hunni,

My bro has this all over bless him,he goes to the hosp every few months for uv light therapy,and when its really bad he has a puva? bath treatment.
D
xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"