Psychic made me sad :(

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
Just had a reading done, was told that she was not given a time line for a pregnancy for me, either because a pregnancy was too far off for her to see or because there was something blocking it from happening all together :cry: I was told the same thing by a psychic three years ago :( Wish I wouldn't have gotten it now. She even mentioned possible adoption.

Please dont feel sad hun. Personally i dont believe in those psychic's, but i was ttc for 4years and then it happened when i wasnt expecting it i wasnt trying anymore wasnt thinking about it, nothing. And it happened. I was over the moon.

They do say the more you worry, stress over trying to get pregnant the harder/longer it is because your causing yourself to be stressed and some dont evan realise it.

So my only piece of advice would be to take a break from thinking about it ect, still dtd as often but dont keep worrying stressing checking every day ect try ad relax and it will come.

Remember no psychic is 100% correct , and fate can change things which is why some psychics wont even do baby predictions. dont let the reading get you down. keep your head up and think positive.:hugs:

things can change try to stay positive, i believe in psychics but even the well known ones aren't right all the time. Lets hope they are wrong for you. Have you tried things like softcups or Moonstone? alot of the girls in ttc have found moonstone effective x

Hi hun, please don't let it get you down.
Even if that is what she predicts it doesn't mean it's set in stone, the future is there to be moulded.
Maybe your path in life is to discover how your life can change from the path?
I wear a moonstone bracelet, fell pg the first month.
Have you tried acupuncture? Bowen therapy? Reiki?

I had Bowen after my ectopic, it helped remove negitive energy and blocks.

Best of luck and I'm sure we'll all be celebrating your bfp soon. Xxx

A very lovely psychic told me something similar. But she said what it was was stress. My stress over not conceiving was what was causing my inability to conceive, she said. But as soon as I was able to let it go, I would get pregnant fast. No luck yet, but I am still a bit stressed!

You can't put too much stock in it. Any good psychic will tell you that. The future is malleable and can change in an instant. They can only see the future as it is at that moment, but one small motion can change everything... such as The Butterfly Effect.

Have you things checked out that might help put you at ease...I believe in psychics but they are wrong for a lot of people! Gail was wrong as a with august conception for me so there you go.

one said i wouldnt concieve! errrmmm

<-------------------ermmm

Had another reading and was Told April 2012 conception, and I start Clomid in March, so I really hope that's not a coincidence!!!!

Looks like she was wrong! congratulations!.

And thank you :) But that pregnancy was not a sticky one :( It's ok though, I really feel almost hopeful because of it, haven't even had a sniff of a :bfp: in over 3 years, so to finally see those two pink lines was SO promising, that maybe I'm not completely broken!!

And thank you :) But that pregnancy was not a sticky one :( It's ok though, I really feel almost hopeful because of it, haven't even had a sniff of a :bfp: in over 3 years, so to finally see those two pink lines was SO promising, that maybe I'm not completely broken!!

I too have been TTC for over 3 years and have had 2 chemicals , I hope your sticky BFP comes really soon. :hugs:

I too have been TTC for over 3 years and have had 2 chemicals , I hope your sticky BFP comes really soon. :hugs:

Thank You, I hope we both get our sticky :bfp:'s so so soon!!! Have you had any testing done??

Thank You, I hope we both get our sticky :bfp:'s so so soon!!! Have you had any testing done??

Thank you,
Yes I had a HSG which was clear ,and progesterone tests prove I am ovulating, DH's SA came back a little low though so that explains why its taking so long. we did ICI this cycle so I am hopeful.

Lots of :dust: to you, I'm starting a monitored clomid cycle next month, I've only had the bloodwork and DH's SA, all came back normal. Thinking of asking to book an Hsg this month though, since I'm not really supposed to TTC anyway.

Good luck with the clomid I hope the first cycle does the trick for you.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->