puberty already??? a bit of reassuance needed

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
i was just bathing my 8yr old n noticed she is developing breasts i was a little shocked she wasnt at all phazed n said they been like it a few days
we are quite open about what happpens as girls & boys get older n she shares a room with her 15yr old sister she also has another sister 17yrs old
the older 2 were quite late developers the 15yr old only last yr n my 17yr old at 13 nearly 14yrs n i was 16
i wasnt epecting anything yet anyone had experience with early developers give me some reassurance please:blush::blush:

My daughter is 9 and also growing breasts and even has hair down there! It happens younger these days apparently... She is also about 5 ft all and 115 lbs so she is just developing quick I guess. I get worried but really nothing we can do to stop it unfortunately. :(

I was like that hun, aslong as she knows everything she needs to it will just be another one of those things, Full on periods by 12, boobs in like year 4/5.. So im expecting DD to be an early one

I started my periods at 8, my DD is 7 and already showing signs. Just be open and there for her:hugs:

When I was 8, I had to get my first bra. When I was 10 I got my first period...and I didn't even know what a period was!! I had always been very overdeveloped since 3 or 4, but haven't grown an inch taller or an inch wider since I was 11!!!

Development is funny sometimes ;) Don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->