Pull on Jeans for a skinny boy??? any suggestions!

roxie78

Mom of 2
Reaction score
My son is 5 nearly 6 not particularly tall but no waist on him! He likes the pull on style jeans but I am struggling to find ones that don't fall down and give him builders bum within 5 seconds! He can't cope with buttons/zips etc and I don't like the adjustable waist ones as they dig in. Any reccomendations of brands to try? Also like the look of those joggers that look like jeans. Anyone with a skinny boy found any that fit? Thanks :)

My 4 yr old is skinny and loves pull on jeans - he hates the adjustable waists cos the elastic digs into him.

The best fitting pairs I've found are from Mothercare and Boots. M&S ones are also slimmer fitting than places like Asda or Tescos. I got a pair from Mothercare a couple of weeks ago that look like jeans but are soft like joggers.

Thank you will take a look at Mothercare and Boots :) I ordered some from M&S and Next earlier in the week and both are no good!

I got some from M&S but the waist is a problem - either it's too loose but he can pull them up or I do it up tighter and then he can't pull them down to wee!

Just remembered I also got him a great pair from Sainsburys that actually fit well - it may have been from the toddler range rather than the boys cos he's still in 4-5 trousers but it could be worth a look too.

Mt daughter is 4 and not very tall and skinny. I find it hard to get her pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->