Pulling bib on face

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
OMG my LO just pulled the bib over her face & then couldnt pull it off again.. she was struggling to breathe & kicking her legs & arms really fast!!!

Luckily I was right here, but wont be leaving the bib on her if Im out of the room again!!!

are you sure she couldn't breathe?! Ally pulls it onto his face all the time and he always just giggles when I take it off. Now I'm going to be paranoid that he'll suffocate!

Jack does this with everything - I have to be careful as he loves it - he breathes really fast as he is getting excited & screams! He does it with his bib, blankets & toys as you can see:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/bev309/23092008275.jpg

Hannah does this all the time with her bib, blankets, toys etc. but she seems to enjoy it and has never acted like it scared her or she had problems breathing because of it.

Hannah does this all the time with her bib, blankets, toys etc. but she seems to enjoy it and has never acted like it scared her or she had problems breathing because of it.

Exactly the same here. Was she struggling to breathe or just breathing faster with excitement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->