Puregon

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi ttc for no 2. The have put me on puregon.
I was just wondering how long befor any of you ladies when given this after trying naturaly for a while?
Hope you don't mind me asking.
Also ladies how are you getting on with it???

My doctor just threw this one out at me today. I'm currently on cycle 3 or Femara but he's not happy with my progesterone levels. They're going to check me this cycle and if they aren't high enough then he's going to start me on puregon injections. How has it been going for you? I'm trying to get an idea of what the drug is and the process etc. Any info would be very appreciated! :)

My doctor just threw this one out at me today. I'm currently on cycle 3 or Femara but he's not happy with my progesterone levels. They're going to check me this cycle and if they aren't high enough then he's going to start me on puregon injections. How has it been going for you? I'm trying to get an idea of what the drug is and the process etc. Any info would be very appreciated! :)

I posted on other one too. Hehe
I've had no side effects on this (apart from maybe one or two brushes, that's all) and I got pregnant on first cycle with my dd in 09.
I had to self inject 50ml same time everyday usually 5/7 days.( I'm longer cos of my pcos ) and have scans in between.xx
Hope this helps.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->