Purple Crying at almost 3 months?

thehippie777

Reaction score
Our DD has taken to all out inconsolable crying in the evenings. She is a week away from being 12 weeks old. From what I read, she should be getting a little on the older side of purple crying time.

Is this still purple crying, then? Anyone know?

Yes, all of her needs are met and I change cloths, take bath (which stops her until she is out), change of scenery (which helps for a little bit), I change holding positions, I put her down in different things like the swing or bouncy chair, I rock her to sleep and she wakes up moments later screaming in my arms. I think I've tried everything. She ends up wearing herself down and last night fell asleep at 8pm just exhausted and slept until 1am (awesome for her) for a meal.

At that age my son was still getting himself into a state with crying for seemingly no reason. I found that I had to take him into a dark room and lie him down on my chest so that he would switch off and start to relax. He used to get himself so over stimulated and would not be able to stop crying until he fell asleep.

Hope things improve soon :hugs:

At that age my son was still getting himself into a state with crying for seemingly no reason. I found that I had to take him into a dark room and lie him down on my chest so that he would switch off and start to relax. He used to get himself so over stimulated and would not be able to stop crying until he fell asleep.

Hope things improve soon :hugs:

Me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"