Question about 25 miu hpts

mrsclt

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was just wondering about when I can use a 25 miu hpt to test? It says on the pack from the first day of your late period. But my lp is 11 days, not the average 14. So does this mean I should wait until AF is 3 days late or more to test?
I refuse to waste anymore more money on frer as I'm sick of getting false positives, and I need to use the tests I've got already before huby will let me get more.
Thanks for any advice :)

I got a positive on a 25miu at 10dpo if thats any help? It was reeeally faint so took a first response and it was faint but visible. X

Here's hoping! 11dpo right now, af should arrive tomorrow but not feeling anything other than sore nipples atm, did have one small spot of watery cm with light pink colour last night but nothing else since... tested yesterday - randomly bought a frer while out shopping, dont know why, i never trust them anyway, and I could see the faintest of lines - more like i could see where the line would be and it was in the time frame, but I dunno.... testing tomorrow morn with a normal test so fingers crossed! Hubby could use some good news this week...

Your chart is looking really good! Temps still nice and high. I wonder if you O'd on CD18 or 19? Fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->