Question about AF

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Did anyone get pregnant 4 days after their AF ended. Just curious?
Thanks SO much :hugs:

Did anyone get pregnant 4 days after their AF ended. Just curious?
Thanks SO much :hugs:

Can you give more specific information? How long is your period? That would give other posters a day to focus on with your question.

Didn't want to read and run!:hugs:

I lost my Ava 7 weeks ago at 18 weeks. I gave birth on 3/3 and bled for 14 days then I got my AF on 4/10 heavy bleeding but only for 2 days then we had Sex on 4/16 and according to my OPK my surge was last night on 4/22 so I doubt there is a chance, but would like some opinions.

Andypanda6570 - not sure about 4 days but I think it's possible. I had a mc on 3/14, bled for about 10 days then o'd about a week later. I have been waiting for Af ever since. I took a HPT just because I was getting anxious for Af to arrive so we can start trying again and to my surprise it was Bfp. We only did the BD 1 time during that time. I am now waiting to my dr appt to confirm.

I'm happy you asked that question. I had a MC in Jan.(5wks+2) and I was advised by my doctor to wait 2 cycles:wacko: to make sure my body was ready becuz i also had a tubal reversal this July. This cycle(April 16-19) I started taking a natural supplement(Soy Isoflavones) CD2-6 and I took a clearblue OPK yesterday(neg.) but this morning(pos). im in conplete shock, Im only on CD8 today and I can feel my ovaries working, both sides are very sore. That's very early after a cycle to start ovul. Are you taking anytype of medication or natural supplements?

:dust:

I haven't gotten pregnant from it, but my last cycle I ovulated by CD9(confirmed by BW and US). I had BW and US done on CD7 and then the office was closed on CD8. By the time I went in on Monday morning CD9, I had ovulated by then.

So it is definitely possible to ovulate that early. My lead follicle seems to get to the same size regardless of when I ovulate, so it is a mature egg. I think what you have to be careful of when you o that early is that your lining is thick enough for the egg to implant.

I lost my Ava 7 weeks ago at 18 weeks. I gave birth on 3/3 and bled for 14 days then I got my AF on 4/10 heavy bleeding but only for 2 days then we had Sex on 4/16 and according to my OPK my surge was last night on 4/22 so I doubt there is a chance, but would like some opinions.

I'm very sorry for your loss AndyPanda :hugs:

I've read a lot of cases where women have gotten their BFP the cycle right after m/c. Although from what I know Dr's tell you to wait a couple of cycles after a m/c to try again it seems the body is especially fertile. So I'd say there's definitely a chance. As long as you O (& DTD) there's a chance.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->