question about first period ??

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
my lo is nearly 12 weeks old and a few days ago i came on my period but it only lasted 2 days:S before they would last 5days exactly:/ could my body just be taking time to get back to normal?

Im pretty sure mine was quite light the first time around. Now unfortunatley they are heavier than before I was pregnant.

I had this exactly. The first 2 AFs were very light and only lasted a day or 2. This last one (at 6 months pp) was much heavier and the full 5 days :( In a way it's great, though, because the 2-day light AFs just didn't feel right. It's nice to have a regular AF because it feels like my body is truly back to normal.

The short answer would have been, "yes, your body is just getting back to normal." :haha:

I had about 3 periods after ella was born and then I fell pregnant. They was all different lengths. One lasting 3 days. One lasting 12 days etc. Considering what our body's go through with pregnancy its got to take a lot to get down there normal again! X x

Consider yourself lucky, mine lasted a week and I would bleed through pads every hour and a half.

Hi,
Yes your body is getting back to normal. I have also experienced the same thing my period also lasted for 2 days and it was very light and not painful also .After two months my period was back to normal.
When my second son was born ,I had my first period after six months and it was normal.

I had really heavy, painful periods lasting 5-7 days before I fell pregnant with LO but since I've had him I went on the pill and now they last 3-5 days and are quite light compared to pre-pregnancy and they are no longer painful. Hopefully they will stay that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->