Question about Hcg and Periods

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that I can count day 1 of my cycle as day one that my Hcg goes to 0?

Does anyone know how long it took their Hcg to reduce?
It's been three weeks to the day that I had my MC and yesterday I tested positive at the hospital, they sent me away and said come back in a week.

I just want to ovulate :cry:

i THINK cd 1 is the first day of your bleed (not the mc bleed, but the next af cycle bleed)...

I am charting my bbt so I will have an idea if and when I am going to O. I just finished my MC bleed 2 weeks ago....

I just want to ovulate as well. I hope it happens soon for us!

:hugs:

yes hun you can if you want to. but your HCG will never hit zero and you will never ovulate if there is still placenta tissue inside you that is still producing hcg.
or in the case of women with molar pregnancy, it takes a few months for the hcg to hit zero.

I'm charting too hun can't wait to see that shift!
Me too :flower:

I don't think I'm still producing hcg, the tests have faded but the hospital haven't scanned me to see if there's anything left inside.
I don't think I have a molar pregnancy either O:)

xx

Everyone is different when it comes to their HcG. Mine took about 3 weeks, others take alot less time. Unfortuneatly all you can do is wait.

Sorry for you loss hun.

Mine took 4 weeks (14th may) to go down to 7 and the doctors said i dint have to go back then, I then had AF on the 3rd June. xx

My HCG 9 days after MC was 17. My doctor wants me to go back in a couple weeks to test again. she's positive it'll be zero then. We are waiting to conceive until September because of all our house renos... but I so want to start right away again. :baby:

I MC naturally April 11, and it took me four weeks to drop below 5. I had to keep getting blood work every week until then, then I didn't get my first period until May 23. It is absolutely NOT a good idea to get pregnant again without at least having one cycle after a MC. You have to allow your uterine lining to build back up a little to support an embryo. Keep charting though, it will give you an idea of what's going on. It's not easy to lose something you want so badly. Once the hormones settle down, the healing begins, and then it will be easier to deal with all this. It will be okay. BnB girls are here for you!

Well had a lot more 'blood' today and ir even looks more like blood :wacko:
Hospital tomorrow hopefully get some answers O:)

Yep temp dipped again, I'm almost thinking period but I doubt it very much with all the pos PG tests I had just a week ago.

xx

I've just been for my hcg checked, have to wait 3 hours for results unless they phone me back sooner if they have increased!?

I tested '74' on 3rd day of mc so week later I'm hoping they have gone to 0

I managed to talk the dr into letting phone for the result rather than get across town, pay £2 for parking to go in for 2 mins for them to say it's all fine now.
Reluctant after the return visit last thurs, the Dr we saw was appalling - couldn't answer my questions, said read the leaflet which just said 'sorry for your loss.....' and led me to thinking I had an ectopic when he was informing me I had mc (which I already knew!) :growlmad:

I'll obviously go back if any problems.

Well I got a negative test today AND my period!!!! :dance:

I'm a little confused as to exactly how I got my period when I was testing positive only a week ago but I am bleeding and the hospital obv know about last weeks test and say it's probably my period so. . yaay! :)

xx

I'm a little confused as to exactly how I got my period when I was testing positive only a week ago but I am bleeding and the hospital obv know about last weeks test and say it's probably my period so. . yaay! :)

xx

This will be the only situations I say this but........HOORAY FOR YOUR PERIOD!!!!!! WAHOO!

Hi,

Sorry for your loss. Mine took 4 weeks - I was 12 weeks along when I had the D&C. I think the further along you are, the longer it takes for you HCG to come down. I temp, so one week after my HCG came down, I ovulated. Then my first AF came 2 weeks after that.

I hope it comes down soon for ya......

xx

This will be the only situations I say this but........HOORAY FOR YOUR PERIOD!!!!!! WAHOO!

I know it's weird being happy about a negative! :haha:
Thanks hun!!! :)

xx

QUOTE]

xx[/QUOTE]

Got my negative result today which was quick, found out that 2 days after I started to mc my hcg was 74 so I guessed I would be a zero today, I know what you mean maaybe I felt happy to get the 0, but suppose its relief that its all passed safely and we can try move on a step furthur to our goal :hugs:

Weird when all we want is positives huh :mrgreen:

QUOTE]

xx

Got my negative result today which was quick, found out that 2 days after I started to mc my hcg was 74 so I guessed I would be a zero today, I know what you mean maaybe I felt happy to get the 0, but suppose its relief that its all passed safely and we can try move on a step furthur to our goal :hugs:

Weird when all we want is positives huh :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Aww yay same day as me! haha
Have you had your AF yet?

xx

QUOTE]

xx

Weird when all we want is positives huh :mrgreen:

Aww yay same day as me! haha
Have you had your AF yet?

xx[/QUOTE]

No AF but I only mc 9 days ago so would be too quick, but I did just do a opk out of curiosity and got a faint line :thumbup: so seems everything is really back but back into my normal cycle if I do ovulate?! which is better than I expected

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->