Question about heelys

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So I've got literally no ideas for my 7 year old! He isn't really into toys. He's into skateboarding and scootering - but he has a decent skateboard and scooter and has an electric scooter.

I have always avoided buying heelys because I don't feel they are very good for your ankles but I'm so stuck for ideas I'm actually considering them. Can anyone tell be the difference between the two wheel ones and the one wheel ones? Like which are best to get ?

I don't have experience with them, but I've seen kids with them.

The 1 wheel requires you to lift your toes which will put a great strain on the tendons at the front of your foot.

My dd1 got the one wheeled ones last Christmas. I figure the two wheeled ones are maybe a bit easier but she specifically asked for one wheel (can go them fine though) has barely even looked at them though and am about to sell them because they probably don't even fit her (they are small made so I would probably size up when buying)

Thanks ladies I've decided against them. Seen some
Kids recently trying to walk in them and decided just won't be great for his feet

I was about to ask this question too as I was thinking of getting my 5 year old some for Christmas.

We bought these for my 7 year old. They're 1 wheeled Heely's. If you buy then get a size up.
They're not designed as walking shoes so if they're going to be walking quite a bit then i'd not let them wear them. DD wears hers while i shop, it's kept her happy while i go around the shops which normally she'd refuse to go with me!
As long as you use them in moderation with a bit of common sense then it'll be fine :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heelys-Pro...=1-15&nodeID=1769609031&psd=1&keywords=heelys

I got the 2 wheels. You get a tool you can pop the wheels out with. Also a size up and thick socks. They picked it up really quick, my youngest especially loves them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->