question about our girly bits... close to givibg birth

tristansmum

Reaction score
Ok weird question but anything goes on here. I'm 40+4 and last few days I've noticed that my bits seem to be bulging out!!!! I've been 'down there' a lot as losing masses of plug all the time. Feels a bit like my inner vagina is coming out! Is this because his head is so low and just pushing on me?????

I never made it to that stage cause I was induced, but during labor things were VERY large and swollen like I have never seen before. Is that what your talking about?

I think it's probably just due to increased blood supply and pressure from baby. However it could also be varicose veins in that area which can make the outer and/or lips very swollen and uncomfortable. I am led to believe they go away after birth and do not pose a problem for vaginal births.

Ok I thought I was prolasing or something... I have the same thing! Esp after a poo. I feel like I have a massive vag now lol! DH hasn't mentioned anything so I guess during sex it looks the same to him lol!

Ok I thought I was prolasing or something... I have the same thing! Esp after a poo. I feel like I have a massive vag now lol! DH hasn't mentioned anything so I guess during sex it looks the same to him lol!

Yes exactly this. Thank god its not just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->