Question About Ovulation Predictor Tests

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
This Is The First Time I Have Used Ovulation Predictor Tests. I Have Been Testing Daily For The Last Few Days On Some Days I Have A Very Faint Line And Others Days Nothing. Does This Mean I Have Not Yet Had My Surge Or Have I Missed Ovulation

You may not have had your surge yet. During your cycle the LH levels will fluctuate, its when you get a big surge that an opk will get very dark and you ovulate.

Keep testing and you should get your surge soon.

I need to follow that advice Arcane!! LOL I have just started testing with OPK cheapie strips and I am wondering whats up with these faint control lines!! LOL Although I have started testing pretty early! LOLLOL

I know they are expensive, but I like the Clearblue digital ones - at least they give you a definite answer (a circle = no surge, a smiley face = LH surge detected). If you take the test strip out, you can see the lines (as with other OPKs), but at least you know your LH level has reached its surge without squinting at the test strip!

I was worried about using OPKs and tried them for the 1st time last month. You do see the surge when it happens as the strip does go quite a bit darker (or at least that was what happened to me).

Sinead

Some women won't get a line as dark or darker than control line but it will get pretty strong near the time ;) You'll know what strong means when you see it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->