Question about possiable miscarrage??

Angell_love

Reaction score
This might sound weird but I am very unclear about what is goin on.

Let me start but telling alittle background info about myself. I am 28 and have 3 kid's. I had my tubes tied about 7 years ago. My last period was on Jan 10,2011 (I have never had a missed period before) I starting havin back pain that made my legs ache, headaches all the time, dizzyness, heartburn, had to pee all the time, and was tired all the time.

Well on 3/9/2011 i decided to take a pregnancy test and it had a thin blue line. I then bought a differnt brand test and it also had a thin blue line(I have taken 4 differnt test and they all did the same thing and it wasn't a evapation line it came up to soon). I was kinda confused and waited and re-tested a week later and the line was now fainter but still a thin line. **the thin blue line popped up in less then 1 min** i then tested again a few days later and it was even lighter, almost hard to see. I began to bleed on 3/17/2011. I had bad cramps and backache ( I don't cramp on my period & don't have PMS, i'm one of the lucky ones :happydance:) Bleed really heavy for 2 days but the bleeding lasted 5 days. A normal period for me is 3 days. After I bleed the heartburn has stopped completely, I'm still tired but my nipples hurts so so bad, it's awful. They get hard at the smallest thing and they are also have white spots where the milk should come out. Maybe to much info but my sex drive is off the chart.

Has anyone else out there experience anything like this??? I go to the doctor next week. So i'm hoping they can tell me something.

I have not experienced anything like this, just hope the dr. can give you some answers. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->