Question about short term use of BCP

TTC Again

Teensy bit pregnant again
Reaction score
So, I had a hysteroscopy last week and for the 1 week before it my RE had me take birth control pills to slow down my cycle (or for whatever silly reason she wanted me to take them).

Anyhow, so I only took 7 pills and then after the hysteroscopy she told me to stop taking them. Now i don't know what to expect. Should I start a new cycle soon since I stopped taking the pill? Or since I only took them for a little bit should it not affect my cycle and I'll get my normal AF in 2 more weeks?

Also, I had an AWFUL ocular migrane on Saturday and I read online it can be caused by hormonal changes. Guess my body is kind of confused right now. Hoping to get an AF ASAP so we can start TTC again (hysteroscopy was clear - removed only some minor scarring, but was given the go-ahead to start TTC after AF).

hello, i know this post was a year ago, but what happened with your cycle? i'm on day three of bcp and i have my office diagnostic hsyeroscopy in a week. after that, i want to schedule my polyp removal as soon as possible, which is why i was prescribed the bcp.

did it take a while to regulate? i'm nervous it will delay things even more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->