Question about talking

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
My first son Daniel had a speech problem so he was a late talker, so what I am wondering is what is/was your 8/9 month old saying??, over the past 11/2-2 months Declan has been saying
Ma-ma, Mum, Da-da, Daddy, Dan-dan, Ta-ta, Hello, Hi-ya, Bye-bye, Bad-boy, Gary (his uncle) Mana (his auntie Amanda), No, Be-be, Ba-ba, Ga,ga, Na-na.
Not a lot but does it sound normal for a 91/2 month old??

Thanks girls xx

Kaya's almost 9 months and while she 'talks' a lot she only really says 'mum' 'dada' and 'bye'. So sounds like he's well on track

My son is 11 months and doesnt even say ma ma nevermind hello and byebye!! :shock: all he says is da da da da.. which is just a noise to him as he doesnt know his dad so he's not actually meaning that. Im worried now :( we talk to him all the time.. thought it was normal for him not to be saying any words yet! xx

that sounds really good to me.

callum is 8 1/2mths and all he says is mam, mama, dad and dada. sometimes it sounds like he says hiya but not too sure about that one.

rhys is almost 2 and doesnt say all that lol!

wow he is a talker! No reason to worry there hun!

My first son Daniel had a speech problem so he was a late talker, so what I am wondering is what is/was your 8/9 month old saying??, over the past 11/2-2 months Declan has been saying
Ma-ma, Mum, Da-da, Daddy, Dan-dan, Ta-ta, Hello, Hi-ya, Bye-bye, Bad-boy, Gary (his uncle) Mana (his auntie Amanda), No, Be-be, Ba-ba, Ga,ga, Na-na.
Not a lot but does it sound normal for a 91/2 month old??

Thanks girls xx

He seems to be making up for his brother's minimal talking! Very chatty!::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->