Question,First month using opks

AwwJung

Reaction score
I sort of had a fade in pattern, I had originally thought that I had a positive result on CD20, but since today is darker than CD20 & CD21. Does that mean that my 'surge' just got stronger within that time frame?

I ask because DH and I have had sex the past 5 nights in a row...and were beat. lol Do you think that we should go at it alteast for another 2 days before calling it quits, or would atleast 1 more day be enough?

Just let me know and hope this wasn't confusing.
Thanks for the help.

how long is ur cycle for ?i think uv done enough now :hugs: i only ever :sex: on the first day of a pos opk and sometimes the day b4 x

They are usually between 28-30. :p We started going at it when I first thought I had a positive. lol

I think that we should have sex atleast tomorrow (friday), then just wait for either AF or BFP... =)

I have another question that I had forgot to mention, when you take the Opks and you start to get a negative result again would that mean that you already ovulated? I'm just curious. I really suck at taking my temperature at the same time everyday which is why I ask. I pee on a stick wonderfully though, lol.

Thanks for the response by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->