Question for Ladies with Full/Heavy/Bigger Boob before 14dpo

Orglethorp

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Alright, so, I've been seeing lots and lots of ladies reporting that their boobs are slightly bigger, heavier and/or fuller. I'm a large chested woman to begin with (Canada/USA size 32F/FF), so I honestly can't tell this early in on if my boobs are slightly fuller or not.

My question, for those willing to reveal this info, if you notice size/weight changes in your boobs in the early days post-O, what size are you? (You can just say smaller than me / larger than me / roughly same size if you don't want to specify.) I'm curious if other large breasted women also don't notice this very early on.

Hi I'm also 32 and one cup size smaller than you, and I've never noticed any change in my bbs around and after O. I can tell you that I did go up to an ungodly cup size while I was pg with #1, though!

Hi I'm one cup size smaller than you, and I've never noticed any change in my bbs around and after O. I can tell you that I did go up to an ungodly cup size while I was pg with #1, though!
Lol, something to look forward to I guess :haha: I only know of 1 proper bra shop (as in not A-DDD sizes like La Senza or Victoria Secret) on the entire Avalon peninsula so hopefully they can help me out and it won't cost too much!

Lol! That shop will be a lifesaver for you. By the time I reached the 4th month of BFing, I reached size 34J (I'm back to 32DDD now).

Hi. I am a 32 or 34 A. So yea, pretty small. Mine have gone up what seems like a cup. They are very full. I love them lol! Then..they will shrink if I get AF siiiiiiigh

I'm a 32 or 34A, so any change is very noticeable for me. i actually fill out my bra now! but they'll shrink as the witch got me today.

even when i was pregnant with my first, the biggest they got was 34B lol

I'm a 32 or 34A, so any change is very noticeable for me. i actually fill out my bra now! but they'll shrink as the witch got me today.

even when i was pregnant with my first, the biggest they got was 34B lol

lol twins!!!

One time I brought those silicone inserts so I have nice and full cleavage for my BF's surprise party I was throwing him. While chatting with friends and drinking I looked down and realized those inserts slid down to my ribs :haha::haha: Wow! Never wore them again! BF is so amazed when my breasts randomly grow. They get huge lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->