question for you ladies

missjames90

1 angel baby
Reaction score
I'm 12dpo and have been having af cramps since 8/9dpo I usually only get them the day af comes did you ladies get this before u got your bfp???

Cramps can be normal. I've been cramping off and on and I'm 6 weeks now : )

Could be implantation cramps. Have you tested yet or are you waiting til AF is due or missed? Only way to know if you are pregnant is to test. Good luck.

I'm like you and only had cramps the day before AF and majorly the day of.
I got my BFP this cycle and had cramps starting really early, like 4dpo and I still have them off and on now. They're the same as my AF cramps usually are, just not as severe now.

I got my BFP this cycle and had cramps starting really early, like 4dpo and I still have them off and on now. They're the same as my AF cramps usually are, just not as severe now.

Thank you and yea I had some at 4dpo but didn't wanna read to much into it

I didn't either. I actually tested at 11dpo and got a negative. Waited til 16dpo, when AF was a day late, and got a positive. I honestly thought AF was coming though because the cramps felt exactly the same, just earlier than usual.

Yup! My cramps began at about 4 DPO--basically like AF cramps but milder. They lasted until about 6 weeks.

Yup! My cramps began at about 4 DPO--basically like AF cramps but milder. They lasted until about 6 weeks.

Exactly! I'm still just under 5 weeks but I'm still getting them and I think 'I'm gonna wake up with a period tomorrow'. And then realize, nope I'm not. At least, I hope not! :x

I didn't either. I actually tested at 11dpo and got a negative. Waited til 16dpo, when AF was a day late, and got a positive. I honestly thought AF was coming though because the cramps felt exactly the same, just earlier than usual.

That's exactly how I feel they went away when I layed dwn though and my left breast hurts way more than my right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->