question on bleeding

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies its 15days since i gave birth. my bleeding slowed a lot and stopped being red, then all of a sudden in the last few days i have got period cramps, my bleeding has become heavier but nothing heavier than a period its also become red again
i have increased in activity though and started lifting things that i havnt been used to lifting for a long time. Is this normal or is the heavier flow a cause for concern?

What is everyone else like?

Mines slowed down at day 5 and I expect it to pick up again soon. My midwife said it can come and go but everyone's different :)

Yes, it's normal. It often comes back red again after tapering off for a couple weeks. Sometimes it is because you do more, sometimes it's just because that's your body's way of cleaning everything out. If you feel you need to slow down a bit, do it and rest. Otherwise, it's not a bad thing that it's heavier, as long as it's not too heavy (changing pads every hour). Mine was very little and brown by about 2 weeks and then went back to red and heavy around 4 weeks before ending shortly after (and wasn't a period either as I was BF and didn't get a period for 5 months).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->