• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

QUESTION- Progesterone in Oil Injections ....

Hope16

Reaction score
With IVF, do you have to do PIO injections or could you do vaginal progesterone suppositories instead??

I did IUI and got preggo with my first in January 2016. I am considering jumping right into IVF to conceive my second child BUT I am intimidated by the amount of injections that are required.

Any feedback on the IVF process and the whole injection thing would be greatly appreciated!

I haven't personally gone through with IVF but have several friends who did. The protocols are pretty strict and the shots a bit painful but mostly it was the extra hormones that drove them a bit batty. Yet, anything to achieve a healthy little bean.

I only had to give my self a trigger once. I about froze my lower belly with ice till I didn't even feel the needle go in... lol..not sure if that's the right way but I won't know because that cycle was a misunderstanding timed IUI.

FX for you with Whichever you decide. Hugs

Thank you FTale. I guess I will just ask my doctor what he thinks is best. Either way, if I choose IUI or IVF I am going to have to do injections. I appreciate your input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->