question *tmi*

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
So I recently got a solid smiley on my clearblue opk (3days ago), which ment O was coming... BUT my cervix has be hard!, And not as high as it normally would be at this point, but its wide open, and bd has been really uncomfortable. I feel quite achey from all the bd (we had alot).. has anyone had this during there "fertile period"? I've still had my normal EWCM although not as much, and I've also had my normal O pain ... any imput would be greatly appreciated :)... thanks...

Yeah, these boards used to be more active. Not sure what's going on.

Anyway, cervix position and texture isn't as accurate as CM. This month was a bit off for me too as far as signs of O go. Could be stress. Hope you get your BFP!

I agree, you don't get many responses anymore :( ... hope you get your :bfp: too!

Hey.

I'd say to completely ignore the position and feeling of your cervix and just go by your discharge. Do you temp? I never did but have heard that's one of the only ways to know if you ovulated or not. X

Hey.

I'd say to completely ignore the position and feeling of your cervix and just go by your discharge. Do you temp? I never did but have heard that's one of the only ways to know if you ovulated or not. X

Well if I do go by discharge it was defo O, it's was just a bit odd that my cervix was like that, ... no I don't temp, tbh I don't want the added stress, taking opk's are stressful enough.. I no I ovulate because I've been tested on day 21 of my cycle a few times which confirmed O (due to taking clomid) and the side of my bb's get tender and ther are now,... so fingers crossed! I'm now in the dreaded tww :wacko: ...

thanks for your reply :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->