Question . . . ?

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
Hey guys I just have a quick question. I went for my first prenatal appointment and found out we were having twins. My doctor sent me to a more high tech hospital to get a better ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. The doctors who did the ultrasound said that my babys we're 15 and a half weeks, when there's no way this could be possible. From the first day of my last menstrual period I was 18 and a half weeks, a 3 weeks difference. My husband left shortly after for Korea(he's in the army) and there is no possible way that this can be true. If you guys have any answers/suggestions please let me know. Thanks.

as there twins there going to be smaller any way i think, but they can make errors they told me my daughter was due end of march but was born early april not a biggie except the test they do on new borns etc showed when she was born i would have only been 37 weeks so it worked out to a 5 week differnce.

id say u may very well be 18 like u said b/c twins are going to develop smaller than a singleton--as far as i know and since u were already past the first 6-8 weeks when babies are all measuring like the same for age i'd say even they werent too sure of babies ages but they can be up to two weeks smaller or larger than what they are at 18 weeks anyway---so i wouldnt worry0---besides twins almost always come early anyway i think they only give u like a 37-38 week term as opposed to a 40 week term like for singletons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->