Questions for Mummys who already switched from formula to full fat

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
How did the change over go?

Gave Caitlin a try on full fat milk on her morning bottle she just didn't likey - screamed with no tears throughout her feed BUT well when I say throughout she had a whole 1 ounce :dohh:

I really want to get her off it and it was tester if she liked it. How did you do it? How did your LOs react?

She has milk on cereal ...fine with that?!

Ella hated it too. I made her morning bottle with cows milk she had a few sucks and refused to drink anymore!! So i did 4oz formula and 2oz cows milk to get it into her system which she drunk fine. did that for 2bottles. 3rd bottle i did 3oz formula 3oz cows milk, she drunk it fine. The next day i did her morning bottle 4oz Cows milk and 2oz formula, which she drunk fine. She gradually got used to the taste so i thought with next bottle im going to do a full one of cows milk. She wouldnt drink it!! :dohh:

so i laid on the sofa and put cbeebies on, i gave her her dummy and i had her bottle, pretending to drink it. We then swapped. I took the dummy and she took the milk....and she drunk it :happydance:

we did that until the bottle was gone and then from then on she drunk Cows Milk!! I also had no problems with her poo being diarrhoea!! Her bowel movements didnt change, maybe because i introduced it slowly!! :shrug:

Good Luck!! xx

Well max isnt exactly 1 yet :shhh: but my dr said it was okay for him to have it with cereal in the am and about 2 onz of it to drink then the rest of the day its formula ..

He loves it with cereal and loves to drink it with no problem ..I have had no problems so cant really offer any help :( mabey hes still to young to know the difference :blush:

:hugs:

I did 6oz formula 2 oz milk this morning - thanks for tip :D

Seems to have taken it ok Ill do that for the rest of todays bottle and move to 5oz 3oz moro *fingers crossed*!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->