Questions: TTC 1 Month After Stopping BC--Irregular Bleeding after BD

midsumrdream

Reaction score
I stopped taking BC pills in July (After having been on them for years). Had a period after the pill. Wanted to wait until after my first natural period to BD. During the next cycle, we BD multiple times before and after ovulation. A OPK only gave me peak fertility on Sept. 3 without any warning for high fertility leading up to the 3rd. (Glad we BD before anyway). However, that Saturday, Sept. 5th--I began spotting light pink. Since then I've spotted on and off everything from pink to brown, to wiping red mucous--3 times. It's Sept. 13th. Still spotting. Yesterday's was more red. Today was chunky dark brown/black. Is this light spotting due to irregular hormones trying to re-regulate or a period? AF is suppose to come on Sept. 19th. I've had all kinds of different symptoms this week including: Monday/Tuesday being dizzy. Feeling nauseous--I eat/drink something small and then I'm fine. I have also been having cramps--but that could be due to the light spotting. I did a HPG today--it was negative--but could be too early to tell yet. I'm considering taking EPO and Raspberry Leaves supplements to help regulate my cycle if that is what is going on. How long do I wait to call a Dr. about re-regulating cycles for BD? Any advice would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->