Quick bbt question

Querida87

TTC my #3 his #1
Reaction score
I checked my bbt when I first woke up and got 97.2. I used the bathroom and went back to sleep. Three hours later I woke up for good and checked it again, just because I'm new to charting and curious, and it was 97.7. So my question is simply this: which temp was correct if both were taken laying down upon first awakening??? (Also, I have never noticed ewcm so that isn't gonna help me on my charting.. :()

At what time do you normally temp? Your BBT will rise both with being awake, movement, and as the day progresses. Since you were asleep for 3 hours before both temps, then they are both equally accurate, it's just a question of which temp was taken closer to your normal temping time.

At what time do you normally temp? Your BBT will rise both with being awake, movement, and as the day progresses. Since you were asleep for 3 hours before both temps, then they are both equally accurate, it's just a question of which temp was taken closer to your normal temping time.

I normally temp at 7am when I get up to get my boys ready for school. The first reading today was at 8:05 the second at 11:15. Thanks for the quick response. :thumbup:

Your first temp is probably the most reliable one, even after 3 hours sleep on the second.
Try to take your temp at the same time everyday because even waking up abit earlier can change things :flower:

I would also stick to your first temp. I always wake up once or twice to pee so I always took my temp after first wakeup even though it was at 2/3am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->