Quick BBT question

mac1979

Mommy to a Raptor
Reaction score
Can the temp in your house affect your BBT? Mine isn't climbing like it should after O, but last night we forgot to close a couple of windows before bed and we woke up rather chilly.

Yes, opening a window, changing the thermostat, even just kicking off the covers can impact BBT. It doesn't for everyone but any change impacted me. DH runs warm and I run cold so when he cuddled up it would increase my temp too.

I could usually still see a definite increase or decrease it just might not have been very pronounced dependent on the outside influences.

I had a big leap yesterday but it stayed level today.

That is strange.
Summer's approaching so may be in a week or so i'll switch on my AC.
That will affect the BBT too ??

I'd think it would depend on the temp difference. If you've had your house at 30 degrees (Celsius) then turn on the a/c and make it 20 degrees, it will probably impact. But if you are trying to maintain a similar temp, within a couple of degrees either direction, then it probably won't be much of an impact if any.
Like I said it could be different for other people, but I know it did impact me. I used to make note on FF when I had the window open etc

Now my chart looks weird. Today's temp was super low, I wasn't cold at all. It looms like a pre O temp dip, but my cervix is low and closed, the slight temp dip a few days ago was about what O thought my O date was as my cervix was soft, high, open, wet. So confused now. Have I not O'd yet? Conceiving #1 was not this hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->