Quick, but yucky question .....

kam78

Reaction score
Ok, WARNING... Might be a lil too gross or TMI for ya!! :winkwink:

So there was your chance to RUNNNN ... lol

I delivered my Em 12 days ago, I keep hearing people say you bleed 2-4 weeks after delivery, just depends on your body... Well, my question is... I was almost stopped , just the yucky "mud" was going on :wacko: BUT now this morning it's like I JUST delievered her today... Feel like I'm bleeding as much as I did then.... What tha heck??

Is that normal? To almost stop and then get heavier again???

Ughh.... Thought I was about done with that junk ...:shrug:

Thanks a bunch ladies!!!

hi hun mine was the very same after Lily my bleeding stopped completely after a week and then came back worse than ever. dont think we'll ever know whats goin on inside our bodies after mc!! hope ur ok hun xxxx if it gets too much maybe call the doctor!

Thanks so much jojo23! Thought I was doing something crazy... : )) ~ Hope your day goes great! Xoxo

Hey Kam I experienced exactally the same. I stopped bleading completely after 1 week of delivery, then went away on the weekend (11 days past delivery) I flooded blood all over crisp white bed sheets (whoops) and I am still having the 'yuck muddy' stuff now.

lets hope we both stop v.soon xxx

Ok, called my doctor and now palaying the waiting game for his nurse to call me back....

When I delivered they told me if I have to change my pad more than once an hour , that is too much and to call them... Well, I have never bleed that heavy this whole time....

Until NOW ... Hmm??

I have soaked a pad in 30 mins...and I mean soaked.... YUCK!!

ohh hun, mine was not that heavy. I hope the nurse call you soon and you get it sorted. :hugs:

Kelly, I am sorry I don't have an answer/ I am still waiting for my period and I feel it now and have felt it for over a week. It will 5 weeks tomorrow and they said it could take 6. Hope you find out what is going on xoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

They want my booty in bed, off my feet ... Gotta call them later this afternoon to update them....

If it stays the same, will have to meet the on call doc at the emergency room, but my doc wants to see me in his office tomorrow, they said this is NOT normal, just so all you others know....

Hate bedrest.... : p LOL

Later Taters♥

They want my booty in bed, off my feet ... Gotta call them later this afternoon to update them....

If it stays the same, will have to meet the on call doc at the emergency room, but my doc wants to see me in his office tomorrow, they said this is NOT normal, just so all you others know....

Hate bedrest.... : p LOL

Later Taters

Then you better take it easy girlfriend :hugs: Your going to the doc tomorrow I am going Friday to ask what i should do about trying again. Let me know what happens tomorrow and hope everything is ok. Again, REST :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes, I'm up again... Can't stand it Hahaha... but I'm just sittin' in the office, I have a horrible time resting, I can't sit still long enough : 0)

I'll let ya know what I hear tomorrow & you keep me posted about your appointment on Friday!! I'll be thinking, praying, sending ya luck & love and whatever else I can think of donig for ya babe : )) .. Xoxo ~ I'm also gonna talk to my doctor about the odds of me being able to carry a baby, and maybe try again... Stupid Cervix..Ugh LOL : ))

Didn't want to read and run, hope you feel better soon hun and the bleeding stops

OK, Back from doctor's appointment.....

The "extra" bleeding is normal he said.... I guess, after we deliver at abt the 2 week mark we can have some "gushing", he says it's from where the placenta was attached, it's kind of like a cut that is healing & then it scabs over, then when that scab is going away, it can cause some additional or extra bleeding .... So, he just said to take it easy over the weekend, he drew some of my blood, to make sure I am not loosing too much & I go see him again this Monday....

Whewwww : )

OK, Back from doctor's appointment.....

The "extra" bleeding is normal he said.... I guess, after we deliver at abt the 2 week mark we can have some "gushing", he says it's from where the placenta was attached, it's kind of like a cut that is healing & then it scabs over, then when that scab is going away, it can cause some additional or extra bleeding .... So, he just said to take it easy over the weekend, he drew some of my blood, to make sure I am not loosing too much & I go see him again this Monday....

Whewwww : )

That is good news, Kelly! I am so happy and relieved for you. You have been through so much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ava's mommy, How have you been feeling?? How was your day?? Hope it was ok for ya hun.. Is your appointment today or tomorrow? Just checkin' in on ya .... Xoxo

Hmm, wonder what our girls are up to today? : )))

Ava's mommy, How have you been feeling?? How was your day?? Hope it was ok for ya hun.. Is your appointment today or tomorrow? Just checkin' in on ya .... Xoxo

Hmm, wonder what our girls are up to today? : )))

LOL. My day was good. I have been feeling sometimes ok other times not okay/
My appointment is tomorrow at 11:40 . Thank you for asking, I will let you know tomorrow what went on :hugs: I think the girls are playing maybe something like ring around the rosie :kiss: I miss them :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I didn't go to my appointment I am just feeling so tired. I have to reschedule for the Gyno/ xoxxo Andrea :hugs:

i had my son at 20 weeks Jan 2011 i bleed for over 6 weeks during that time it would go 'muddy' and seem to settle and they bright red blood would gush out, that kept happening right up till 6 weeks, no one seemed bothered by it tho excpet me, when i stopped bleeding for good my periods have got very heavy which they was not before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->