Quick Hello

KX

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am not entirely sure if I am going to start ttc again right now, I'd love too, but need to sort work out etc. Rebecca is only 7months but Id love a lil bro or sis for her to grow up with :lol:

I have no idea when I have fertile or nothing, sounds daft, but Rebecca was a withdrawl method accident last time! lol.

Good luck ladies ttc, and for the bfp's, I will keep popping in as i am sure I will be trying soon...tomorrow lol xx he he xx

Hi hun,

Awwww well when you feel ready to start TTC you know where to come, the ladies here are full of useless info :wink: Nah seriously, they are ace!!!

Take care hun and let us know how you're getting on xx

pop in anytime honey, we will make a chart stalker out of you before you know it. xox

Blooming eck, you don't waste any time do you K :lol: I was only talking to you in the General bit 2 seconds ago.

Cx

beatlesbaby66 said:
pop in anytime honey, we will make a chart stalker out of you before you know it. xox
LOL :lol:

Hope your ina position to start your second wish soon K

x

Lol, i'd not long read your post in general chat either!!
We're all here for hints and tips just as soon as you decide the time is right!

(maybe you should go back to the withdrawl method, seems to do the trick!) :wink:

xox

yay K!

hope you do TTC soon, would be great to go through it all with you :D

xxx

Well wait til after Xmas Layla..lol!! :lol: Iknow I was fast ladies, I had the baby bug! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->