Quick Q about Flips

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Just a quickie - for those of you that have already received them, how're you finding the stay-dry flips? We got two this morning and I LOVE them. They're so trim... but is just one insert enough? It doesn't feel bulky enough to hold much wee. I soooooo want to buy more (and want to get in there before the BOGOF offer ends) but don't know whether to risk it or not, or wait till we've tried them properly and risk the offer ending.

Caitlyn wore her stay dry one for 5 hours and it was fine :flower:

Yeah, I had Ryan in the stay dry for about 4 hours and he was fine and that was only after 2 washes! x

Yep they're very absorbent. Dexter's even work his overnight with one insert in and had no leaks. I think I'll be buying some more before the BOGOF ends too.

We've only had them for a day so far but found them to be great. We used 2 liners overnight last night and no leaks, might try one insert at night tonight if I'm brave enough!

Thanks! I've just ordered two more, and two spare inserts. I tried Leyla in them today and they were great, even before washing (naughty, I know!). She had the first one on for three hours and I changed it just in case, then she had the second one on for a few hours and did a massive poo and no leaks. I'm mega impressed!

We've only had them for a day so far but found them to be great. We used 2 liners overnight last night and no leaks, might try one insert at night tonight if I'm brave enough!

How wet was it this morning when you used two inserts? Were they the stay dry? Was it gappy at the legs at all with two inserts in? I am so tempted to try it overnight, but I'm a bit scared! Lol.

I don't think they were particularly wet, my Pampers ones felt wetter (heavier) the night before. Her bum was dry if that helps? We do use the stay dry ones. Wasn't gappy at all with the 2 inserts, I just didn't have it as tight around the waist and it was fine. I was going to use one insert tonight but wasn't brave enough!

How long was she in it? Does she sleep on her back or front? Lol, sorry about all the questions!

I think some of our nappy trouble is because Freya sleeps on her front and pretty much doesn't move all night (and wees a lot, lol). Sometimes the back of her nappy is dry in the morning, it just seems there isn't enough padding at the front of any nappy we have tried.

She sleeps on her front and she was in it for 13 hours in the end (she spent 2 hours of that awake and blowing raspberries before going back to sleep :lol:)

I found the same with Pampers, the front would be really wet and the back would be completely dry. She definitely moves about a good bit in her sleep but always stays on her front.

Ooh thanks :D I am going to try them overnight on Saturday (at my mums tomorrow night, not the night to try it!) I have been impressed with them so far, so will shove a load of inserts in and give it a go :D

OHMYGOODNESS! I had never heard of Flips until today but after reading so many great reviews I'm desperate to try them! We've been having SUCH issues with CDing and soaking through, I'm at my wit's end!

For those of you who use them or have used them...what should I know when ordering? Is there a specific type/style or anything I should know?

Also--someone mentioned a BOGO sale. Where is that?!?

I ordered mine from fillyourpants and they arrived really quickly. They come in 3 colours and are a Bum Genius nappy and they are a birth to potty nappy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->