Quick question 7dpo

sophi90

Reaction score
Hi all so im roughly 7dpo
Today ive had a strange pain in the crease where the clitoris is almost like bruised feeling (sorry way tmi!!) I have cramping yesterday and the day before which is unlike me until af arrives i have very little cm too which is unusual so close to af too (due on around the 24th) what do you ladies think?
Im hoping it means bfp is on its way i have 2 other children and cant really remember the tww with them so kinda all new to me again. Has anyone else experience this and it lead to good news?

Hi all so im roughly 7dpo
Today ive had a strange pain in the crease where the clitoris is almost like bruised feeling (sorry way tmi!!) I have cramping yesterday and the day before which is unlike me until af arrives i have very little cm too which is unusual so close to af too (due on around the 24th) what do you ladies think?
Im hoping it means bfp is on its way i have 2 other children and cant really remember the tww with them so kinda all new to me again. Has anyone else experience this and it lead to good news?

Strange pains and pokes down there if not usual for you is always a good sign I would say:winkwink:
Before getting my Bfp 2-3 days ago I had needle poking pains on and off down there and weird pinching in my hahoo;)
Good luck:thumbup:

Ive started spotting today so im not sure whats going on
If its af thats 4 days early which never usually happens but i do spot before af im hoping its implantation as its barely there i suppose ill have to wait and see fx

Are you around 8-9dpo? Sounds promising for implantation bleeding?? :)

Yeah im 9dpo today was 8dpo yesterday im spotting today too but again super light a little crampy but no where as severe as usual cramping i have my fx it stops properlly tomorrow

I think im out...spotting is still pink but it is more than it was not a flow at all yet though im just suprised as its nothing like my usual spotting and very early but i suppose anything it possible during the tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->