Quick question

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with how much I should charge for brand new never used/ washed etc bambino mio newborn wraps and small wraps?? Think I have 3 of each plus 2 packs of brand new prefolds???

Think I might have 3 medium wraps too but not 100% sure??

I paid £100 for the kit but I'm keeping the nappy bucket and liners :rofl: so obviously would charge less.

Thanks ladies x

if i'm selling anything new or preloved i alway deduct 10% off the price i paid for it first the take it down in 10% increments if i need to.

thanks littlestar - I bought these when I was pregnant and then was so ill after Izzie we never got round to using them so there still in there original packaging etc :D just seems sad to sell them really cheap as they've not been used but I need to buy fluff that we currently are using :D lol

oo thats a tough one, mios have lost there value a lot as they are so common now, you can pick them up on ebay fairly cheap through auction (sorry :blush:)

Agree with the 10% off new items rule generally though!

if they're new and in packet you could ebay them as i doubt you'll get many takers on here or cnt. (worth a try though)

I did think about listing them on ebay and seeing how much I can get for them - maybe on a buy it now! grrr just need money for pretty fluff :D

:haha:
i think we're starting at need a nappy addicts anonymous thread!

Buttonose I have 16 size 1 prefolds and 3 new born and 3 small wraps.

If your interested we could agree a price? Just msg me!

Littlestar - defo need that group lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->