Quinny buzz John Lewis

Misskitty10

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Quinny buzz fromjohn lewis? I'm comparing prices and the cheapest I can find it is £350 in a few places...every site states that you can use it from birth and that a newborn insert comes with it (including the actual Quinny website even though u can't buy it in there) but John Lewis says suitable from 12months but you can buy a newborn inlay!
I could just buy it from another site but would so much prefer to buy from John Lewis so I can be confident in their customer service if anything goes wrong!
It seems to me like it automatically comes with it as it's always listed on items included with things like shopping basket rain cover etc. so I'm wondering if John Lewis have just got their write up wrong!
I think newborn insert and inlay are two different things and u can buy inlay separately!

I got my Quinny Buzz from mothercare for £380 and it came with the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat so I assumed that to mean from birth meant when used with the car seat :wacko:

I have no idea what the difference is between an inlay and an insert I thought it was the same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->