Quinny Buzz

dizzle

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone who has the Quinny Buzz would be able to tell me how wide it is with the wheels off. I only have a tiny car as I live in central london and really want to know if it will fit in my boot.

Does anyone have any other 3 wheeler suggestions that would be narrower otherwise?

Thanks!

Don't have a tape measure to hand sorry. What kind of car do you have?
I can tell you though (I have a quinny) and when it's folded down and especially with the wheels off, it is very compact. I couldn't believe how compact it was.

I have a Ford Ka, which has a VERY tiny boot. Don't really want to buy a new car now with all the other baby expenses and I only use it once or twice a month, but if the pram didn't fit it would be a bit of a disaster.

I know it won't fit with the wheels on, but hoping for a miracle with them off, I really had my heart set on it!

It will fit in the boot of a new mini with the wheels off ... and you can't get a lot smaller than a mini boot!!!!

It is supposed to be one of the most compacting prams around at the moment, if you go to your local pram shop or even toysrus they will check that it fits into your boot.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->