quite dry down there

jessieJ24

Mom to 1 and expectin #2!
Reaction score
I had one day of lots of white wet cm (tmi im sorry) and for the past week ive been bone dry in my lady parts. Even OH noticed when we dtd yesterday, it felt like a desert. Is this normal? with my first I constantly felt wet but this time its the opposite. :shrug:

I don't know if it's normal but I am almost 6 weeks and have been dry the entire time bar the occasional white cm I see in my underwear time to time, but that's also v dry (sorry if tmi!)

The last time it was wet down there was when I ovulated! I read somewhere that everyone is different, so hoping for the best :)

I'm incredibly dry too, it's driving me mad. I'm 6+3 today and been like that for about a week.

Same here! Sorry if Tmi but for the first time in ages i've actually had to use lube when me and OH dtd :/ but i still too get that white cm in my underwear.

I was wet constantly over the last couple weeks, but last week things dried up a bit. Not sure what's going on but assuming all is well.

I've been African Savannah Late Summer Month Dry too. Sex is a 1-2xs a month thing now. We gots to get some KY soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->