Rachel's getting fit!

Rach276

Reaction score
I made another journal but diddnt stick to it! New journal - new me!
Im:
  • 4ft 10 and a half lol
  • 9st
  • No idea what clothes size I am!
  • Bmi is 25.8 -overweight :shock:

Tbh I hate myself. I cant even look in the mirror at my body. Jacks 5 months now so I have no excuses.

Im going to kick start it with the special K diet. After two weeks im going to maybe start weight watchers.

So this is my journal. I NEED to keep up with it.

Waist- 30.5 inches
Hips - 38.5 inches
Bum 37.7 inches
Arms - 11.5 inches
Boobs - 35.5 inches
Thighs 22.5 inches

Right here goes. First bowel of special k. Erk. This stuff is vile I actually nearly gagged. I dont eat breakfast normally and if I do its just some toast and brie or something equaly as fatty. A lot of the time I just eat dinner and thats it. OH gets in at half 8 and I eat then which isnt good so starting from today dinner will be at 6.

Iv nearly been happy with myself tbh. In school I wasnt fat but I wasnt stick thin while my friends were which knocked my confidence uneededly.

My trouble is I LOVE food. Im so bad. I eat when im bored and dont do any exercise.

Half way through my bowl now. Its taking so long to eat! It goes all mushy when you chew. Ive got a glass of water aswell. Thats another problem I have I drink SO much pop. I can drink a 2 litre bottle in one day. Haha no wonder im moaning im fat! lol

Half tempted to take some pics of myself.

Right ive finishd my brekkie now. Ill be back for lunch

I took some pics. Going to set the worst one as the desktop pic. Erk.

Good luck with it hun.

I have to say though, i dont think the special k diet will work. If your not enjoying it your going to give in straight away. Ive tried so many of those things and i nevr stick to it because i get bored!!

Your like me, i think the best thing to do with us as a starter is just just cut out the snacks, or change them to ealthy stuff.

Eat breakfast, whether its cereal or toast whatever, eat lunch and then have tea. Anything inbetween make it healthy and not a bag of crisps or chocolate (like i do!).

xo

Had a charilled chicken salad for lunch. Going to have my special k in a minute.

good luck hun, if you dont like special k look at the calories etc and find another cereal similar in amounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->