Rainbow bfp!!!!! Tell me I'm not seeing things!

Dragomir

Reaction score
Lost my last pregnancy in May last year and only decided to start TTC again a month ago.
By my records I should be 9dpo today, and couldn't help but poas despite being sure it would be a BFN, yet look! Two very real lines!

So excited and nervous. Please tell me you can see them too? :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20180224_201304.jpg
    20180224_201304.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 57
Wow thats a crazy dark line for 9dpo! Mutliples?

My best friend has just been joking about this. Do you think it's possible?
I 100% had a positive ovulation test on the 15th, and by the 17th the ovulation tests were negative again so I'm sure I ovulated on the 15th so don't think there's a chance I'm further along so maybe it is haha 🙈

I 100% had a positive ovulation test on the 15th, and by the 17th the ovulation tests were negative again so I'm sure I ovulated on the 15th so don't think there's a chance I'm further along so maybe it is haha 🙈

Wow exciting! !!! Sending you all the luck! Defo possible!! Try a digi with conception indicator it measures the amount of hormone if it weeks ahead of what you should be that would be another sign lol x most women dont get a positive digi till af late x

Wow exciting! !!! Sending you all the luck! Defo possible!! Try a digi with conception indicator it measures the amount of hormone if it weeks ahead of what you should be that would be another sign lol x most women dont get a positive digi till af late x

Where can I get one of those? I've never even heard of one haha.
I'm not sure I could cope with twins. We have three kids between us already. Imagine 5! 😂😂

So exciting though :D

Where can I get one of those? I've never even heard of one haha.
I'm not sure I could cope with twins. We have three kids between us already. Imagine 5! 😂😂

So exciting though :D

They are called clearblue digi with week indicator. If your in england you can get them in any supermarket or chemist , america the same x

Those are gorgeous lines! Congrats on the rainbow!

No mistaking theres two lines. Congrats!

Beautiful lines for 9dpo! You would be ok with twins if it is, we have five between us and it isn't as hard as you think it will be

thanks everyone, so excited. have been testing daily andvstill lovely lines. Really hoping this is a sticky baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->