Rainforest Jumperoo - PICS NOW ON!!

xSophieBx

Mummy to a Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
I'm selling my rainforest jumperoo, Now Lily's on the move she just doesn't want to be in it anymore. In excellent condition as we've only had it since christmas. There is a tiny bit of sticker thats come off on the front though, will take pics of it but obviously doesn't effect the rest of it. I've just washed the seat bit. Pics coming tomoz - Let me know if theres any interest before Ebay.:flower:

I'm from hertfordshire, BUT I'm up in fleckney, leicestershire, every weekend. xx

Hi, just seen this, i'm really intrested, would it be possible to see some photos :)

Yes hun, gonna get them on asap tomorrow so check back :) x

If the other lady doesnt have it, where abouts in herts are you and how much for it if i collected?

Thanks x

I live in the middle of nowhere nr buntingford... I see your from watford.. I'd do it for £50 and can meet u in hertford to make it easier for u. xx

*~*PICTURES*~*
I have just taken it all apart and cleaned every little bit and disinfected it all. It looks like new again! I am a very fussy person and like I said we got it new at christmas for £95 from mothercare as argros was sold out, Its immaculate other then that little bit of sticker missing shown in the picture. Also from a total smoke free home :)

Main Picture
DSCN1598.jpg

Front Bit
DSCN1600.jpg

Random shots to show how clean and lovely it is :)DSCN1601.jpg
DSCN1599.jpg
DSCN1602.jpg

Hi, could i have this, would it be possible to pay tomorrow?.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->