Raised bumps/rash thing?

minties

Complete
Reaction score
I struggled to get a decent shot, but Emma suddenly has all these small bumps. They are only on her front, from above the 'nappy line' to her collerbone.

I am stumped! I have no idea what these could be? It is nothing like the eczema she gets, which is slightly raised patches of dry flakey red skin.

https://i66.tinypic.com/1411kwi.jpg

https://i67.tinypic.com/126dzbm.jpg

Looks like a contact rash- have you used a new washing powder or anything recently?

Looks like heat rash or an allergic reaction maybe? Just make sure they vanish when you press a glass on them (same as any rash)

Yep they vanish when pressed - and nope, nothing new at all! It is neither hot nor cold here (start of spring), no new creams, washing powder, no new clothes, she hadn't had a bath and touched soap or anything, and hasn't been hot or sweaty. No new foods.

It is so weird, it just turned up overnight.

That looks JUST like DD's rash, same location and everything.

Just had her to the doctors, he said because it is raised and not itchy, it is most likely clogged pores or sweat glands (I honestly cannot remember which he said, not that he didn't know) he recommended gentle exfoliation with a cotton washcloth, hypoallergenic moisturizer, and just waiting for it to resolve. He said it is pretty common in her age group (she is 2).

Hers gets worse with warm baths and getting hot, but is still there when she is not hot.

Does sound like heat rash. I've had it before without even noticing when wearing some synthetic materials. How is she now?

She doesn't wear synthetic fabric and it is cold in here at night, but Thomas told me she got a wet front from reaching into the top of the bath and splashing his water which did have some soap in it (OH was here, I was out). The bumps are dry and rough now and she also has some new eczema on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->