Random bleeding after D&C (sorry if TMI)

Loui1001

Reaction score
Hey girls,
I had a D&C followng a mmc on 6th Aug and bleeding stopped after about 5 days, started bleeding again at the weekend and it's just like a very light period, no pain or any other signs of infection. I know that it's too early for AF but anyone experienced the same? going to GP tomorrow for check up.

Hey girls,
I had a D&C followng a mmc on 6th Aug and bleeding stopped after about 5 days, started bleeding again at the weekend and it's just like a very light period, no pain or any other signs of infection. I know that it's too early for AF but anyone experienced the same? going to GP tomorrow for check up.

I did hun, on and off from 20th Nov to mid Jan. I started to get bad cramps on and off as well tho. I went back for about 3 scans and each time they said it's still not clear but it will sort itself out. I went back one day and they could see something at the entrance of my cervix and the dr at epu tried to pull it out but it really hurt so she left it with the same advice as before.

Later that day I passed what I think was some of the sac they hadn't got and the pain and bleeding stopped just like that. My first AF was very heavy though.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->