Random... Mens watches/bracelets!

Becky61

Mummy & TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok totally random (like most of my threads!)

Its OHs birthday next week, ive bought him a few little bits, but still need to get him a "main" present, & love the idea of buying him a watch & getting our initials engraved on the back. He loves watches.

Im on a budget of about £100. But i still want it to be a desirable brand. I know obvious designers such as Rolex & Tag, which are obviously waaaay out my price range. Any ideas? Ive never owned a watch lol.

If not a watch, im thinking a personalised leather style bracelet... Again, any experiences on where to buy etc?

TIA x

Can you get a Hugo Boss or Guess watch?

Going to write it off til we have been together a little longer, i know his tastes better, & have more money!! Going to buy him a whiskey taster set instead :)

I got my husband a G Shock last year but wasn't over £100, not the kind of watch for engraving though really, it's his work watch. I got him a smart looking Seiko from H Samuels but I don't think the brand is particularly desirable, it looks nice though, was £200 knocked down to £99 if I remember which is probably it's true price. I got that engraved with his graduation date as that's what it was for.

I've never seen the Gshocks til now. Blimey Casio have moved on lol! I don't even understand what I'm reading it's that clever :haha:

Maybe a good idea to wait, that way you can get something perfect that he likes. I know my dude has a thing about watches, he likes a particular style. He's had an emporio Armani (which aren't too pricey) and now I've bought him a Links of London (it was discontinued but I bloody tracked the last one in UK ha!)

As for leather bracelets I know there are many online/Facebook companies that do that kind of thing, generally it's those who do handprint/footprint engraving primarily but do things for men too, including wording.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->