Random question

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Is the withdrawal method and not using any other forms of protection know as NTNP? or is that only if he DTD inside?

I'm just a wee bit confused, lol. :wacko:

I'm not really sure where withdrawal comes on the NTNP scale. I guess if you use withdrawal with the thought that if it happen it happens but you're not actively trying then it would count as NTNP.

I'm not too sure either. I presume as you aren't using any form of protection it would be classed as ntnp...thats just my logic though so could well be wrong!xx

Lol, well i thought because there is a chance of becoming pregnant by that method and me and OH both knowing this, then it should be classed as NTNP :D.

I'm going to be using a persona monitor and I sort of see that as slightly NTNP. As techincally it isnt protection. Its just an advisor of when and when not to have sex. And if we decide to have sex on a red day and I end up pregnant it wouldnt be the end of the world.

xxx

I'm going to be using a persona monitor and I sort of see that as slightly NTNP. As techincally it isnt protection. Its just an advisor of when and when not to have sex. And if we decide to have sex on a red day and I end up pregnant it wouldnt be the end of the world.

xxx

Thats exactly what me and my OH have said, lol.

I'd class it as ntnp, as it's really not reliable as a method of contraception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->