Rant at someone pinching a Mother and Baby parking spot

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Ho hum... so I had another rant in Asda. I'm sure they must pump something into the air there to get people angry. I heard loads of folks arguing in the shop later on.

Anyway... to the point. I was trying to find and Mother and Baby spot... God knows I need it more than most...and they were all gone. I saw this car pulling out of one and before I could get to it this white van man parked in it and hopped out. :hissy:

Well I wound down my window... "Excuse me! These are mother and baby parking spots. There are none free and I notice that you don't have a child with you."

Blokey replies - "I'm just going to collect my wife and daughter. If you look in the van you'll see a baby seat".

:dohh::blush: Cringe.....

:rofl: Would be the one person who is actually picking up kids! I just managed to get one at Sainsburys the other day (there were only a couple free) and a woman pulled up next to me in a little sporty 2 seater...clearly doesn't ever drive kids around in it as there's no space for any. I was sooooo close to saying something but just stood by her car and looked at her instead (was getting Sam into his buggy) and she ran off. I said to my friend that next time I'm going to say something, as there are never any left (and the other spaces are so narrow that I can't get the car seat out unless I find 2 empty ones together miles away...then have to get Sam all the way across a busy car park). Will have a good look for any evidence of kids before I do! x

:rofl:

This is really one of my pet hates:hissy: and like you I go and confront them, much to the annoyance of my oh who says some of these days I will get punched in the gob:dohh::rofl:

I'm actually thinking of printing of a few posters and pinning them to the car saying about how inconsiderate they are, gets on my wick bigtime :trouble:

Men are the biggest culprits, them and old biddys:rofl:

another thing that gets to me, actually may ring my local tesco about this tomorrow:lol: is that the amount of p&b spaces are rediculous compared to disabled spaces and there are always loads of them empty:confused: that should tell them that there should be more p&b:baby:

Bless ya, i would of been so embarrased!!

Sort of off topic, but sis took who kids shoppin and when she returned to the car on the windscreen was a note saying 'Are you eligible for this spot?'

Course she isn't with a carseat and TWO high back boosters!

She nearly had a fit at the guy!! x

I admit I actually had a screaming match with not one but two different car owners in Tesco this week. I was told "I can't be arsed to walk across the carpark when I can just park here" and also "Just cos you've had a f**king child don't make you f***king royalty you know". Im ashamed to say I actually tried to punch her wing mirror off her car.

I admit I actually had a screaming match with not one but two different car owners in Tesco this week. I was told "I can't be arsed to walk across the carpark when I can just park here" and also "Just cos you've had a f**king child don't make you f***king royalty you know". Im ashamed to say I actually tried to punch her wing mirror off her car.
LMAO

That would be me :blush:

and :haha: Helen!!

I have to say this really annoys me to, and I do often confront people :blush:

Last week I went to Tesco found a parent & child space and some Merc convertible shoots in there! Grr didn't wanna scratch his car :growlmad:

I also find that in our local Sainsburys the parent & child spaces are slightly closer to the entrance than the disabled spaces, and I quite often see disabled people park an the parent & child spaces. Am tempted to park in the disabled spaces as they too have larger spaces for getting the car seat out etc and there are always spaces free, but I know that if I did sods law someone will have a go at me even though no one seems to complain to the disabled people taking up parent & child spaces :wacko:

It pissed me off when middle aged men in sports cars park in parent and child parking. Lazy twats. I must say though, i am too much of a whimp to ever confront anyone. If they answered me back i think i'd cry. :rofl:

xxx

It pissed me off when middle aged men in sports cars park in parent and child parking. Lazy twats. I must say though, i am too much of a whimp to ever confront anyone. If they answered me back i think i'd cry. :rofl:

xxx

You'd need to come in my car amy, I'd do the talking for you :lol:

xxx

Mamafy! :rofl:
Can I please come too??

xxx

Can I please come too??

Indeed!!:rofl: I have a 7 seater so plenty of room, we've just got to make sure we bring one of the kids, so we can claim a p&b space :winkwink::rofl:

xxx

Can I please come too??

Indeed!!:rofl: I have a 7 seater so plenty of room, we've just got to make sure we bring one of the kids, so we can claim a p&b space :winkwink::rofl:

:rofl:

Can i hide in the back and pretend i wasn't a part of it while quietly egging you on 'fight fight fight!'

:muaha:

did u hear the news it was last year i think it was about p&b spaces and people were saying alsorts about them, saying we are too lazy to walk from the other side of the car park. if they had them the other side of the car park i would park their. it wounds me up as well that people park in their and don't have kids what so ever, a van driver has done that to me when i was with my parents, he turned around to my dad and said its longer so i can fit my van in, its bloody well aint its just wider, my dad complained to ikea about it.

We went grocery shopping when I was very pregnant and this Fat idiot parked into a pregnant woman/mother baby parking space (stealing it from us). I said very loudly to my husband: Just because you're a fat idiot that looks 15 month pregnant doesn't mean you can use such parking space! The guy gave me the stinky eyes :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->