Rant rant rant!!!

L

livestrong

Ok guys, i'm in a bit of a f****d off mood at the mo, thinking life's unfair and wishing I was in a different situation blah blah blah i'm sure it's just my BPD playing on me but all the same I want to get it out. Im 21 years old, still living with my mum and at college doing an Access course. I am engaged and broody as hell but yet there is sod all I can do about it. Two people in my family are pregnant and i'm sure another one will be sometime this year and one is getting married soon. Don't get me wrong, i'm really happy for them but at the same time it's making me feel really jealous and ratty as I feel 'stuck' in the situation i'm in and can't really move on with my life. I'm going to uni in September, fine, but to be honest I couldn't care less about getting a degree, I just want to be happy and why should I have to wait 3 years before my life can actually go anywhere? Today I was talking to my mum about getting married, obviously for me it would be the sooner the better but fricken uni is in the way and my mum was just like "Well if you get married where are you going to live?" and then itt dawned on me, where the f**k are we going to live? And how will we be able to afford to do anything? Oh my god I just want to scream now. Grrrrrrrrr......................sorry guys, just had to get it out somehow.

Be strong, things can change rapidly. At the end of 2008 when I started uni I still lived with my mum, I'm halfway through second year now and I live with my fiance in a house and have done since April 2009 so things can change very rapidly.:thumbup:

I agree with you, Kitty! Over the past three years I've graduated uni, got a job, lived in a cottage, bought and lived on a narrowboat, lost the job, rented out the boat, moved in with parents, got another job, met my (now) wife, moved to Canada, sold the boat and got married! Phew. Things change very fast, don't they?! You never do know what's round the corner......

I'm guessing that you're probably feeling better now but huge :hug: anyway! You know where I am if you need me and I'll try not to be too preoccupied with my own life to help, however hectic it gets at my end!! You will love it in Aber at uni and you will be living with your fiance (we may be able to give you some good news about accommodation after the wedding but we'll chat more about that when you're up in March!) and having an amazing time! You will have the most amazing wedding, which will probably be a little more upmarket than mine as you'll have more time and actually be able to save! :haha: You will find a lovely place and be able to live happily where ever you want! You'll have an easier time than me and Gareth when it comes to getting a job as we'll be well out of the recession by then and there'll actually be jobs going!! You will have an amazing life and you will enjoy the time it takes you to reach your goals! You're an amazing aunty and you will be an amazing mum in a few years time!! :hugs::kiss:

Beca :wave:

Wow... I thought I was reading my own post there for a minute. Same here. Me and OH are engaged, wanted to get married this year but no chance as we can't afford to move out of his parent's home and they weren't keen on our age.
I'm off to Uni in September too so everything's on hold for three years. I have days where I don't see the point in going to Uni when I could have a little bubba and do it all after. If you ever want to talk, pm me :hugs: xx

:hugs: I feel your frustration sweets. I'm currently a complete and utter psycho, babies is all I can think about, and feel so annoyed that my OH isn't ready yet when I am!

I really do think that Uni is a good decision though... I know if I could turn back time I would've gone to uni and got a degree... Think about the amazing job you will get after you graduate, and how much that would help you provide a stable upbringing for your child(ren)!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->