Ranty Post...Sorry

Armywife

Mummy to 2 beauties
Reaction score
I'm sorry girls but i just need to vent and this is probably the best place for it!

Yesterday hubby started work at 11am and didn't get in till 8am today, Poppy has been sick with tummy flu since thursday night and i am exhausted! I haven't had a nights sleep since weds and i just can not listen to her cry anymore! :cry: When she was born Poppy was really poorly and spent a lot of time in hospital having surgery etc and the main symptom was sickness, i think thats why i am finding it so hard, its just reminding me of when she was so sick.

Anyway, hubby is now also poorly and has spent the entire day in bed leaving me to deal with Poppy and the projectile vomit (and poo) alone. I have awful periods since having Poppy and i'm currently bleeding so heavily and have horrendous period pains, tbh all i want to do is lie in bed but i can't!

Hubby is honestly the best i could ask for, he does more than his fair share usually so i shouldn't moan but right now i feel like i can't cope! Its been a gorgeous weekend but i have spent it alone with a screaming, puking baby. Maybe its just pms making me feel this way but God its an awful feeling. I've not felt this bad since I had pnd :nope: I feel guilty because i always say i hate when women moan about their kids etc etc etc.

Sorry girls, i just needed to let that out xxxxx

:hugs:

Better days will come really soon! Hope Poppy and your DH feel better!

You poor thing :hugs:

Be proud that you're doing a fantastic job even though you feel rotten yourself :flower:

i agree ^^^

ur doin a great job hun...i hope all 3 of u feel better real soon :hugs:

Awh hun...sounds like your having a tough time this week. Hopefully LO and OH are feeling better soon

Aww :( Im sorry youre baby is sick and youre husband doesnt feel good either.
Youre a great mommy! And you're doing great!

Hopefully everything will turn back to normal soon and everyone will get better soon!!:flower::flower:

Awhh no :( I hope LO & DH are better soon, Sometimes it feels better after having a rant!
Well done coping with all that hun, it's bad enough caring for a sick baby when there's two of you :flower:

x

hey armywife, you are clearly a fantastic mum as is evident from all your posts. Don't feel guilty, everyone gets overwhelmed from time to time and it sounds like you've had a really tough tiring few days. I hope today is better for you on all fronts, and we are always here for you so don't feel bad posting- you're not a whinger! xx mrsp3

Totally agree with everything mrsp3 said above.

You're a great mother and I'm sorry it's been a rough week. I'm hoping it'll get better for you *fingers crossed* :hugs:

I think we all go through days like this honey dont feel bad.

I have been in an awful mood recently and god knows how I would of felt if I had a poorly baby to look after aswell.

Hope you are feeling better today.

xxx

Aww hun, you're doing an amazing job. You're entitled to have a rant. I hate weeks like that, when everything just goes bloody wrong and something so simple as sitting and relaxing isn't possible. I think the heat + PMS = bad mood, and I should know, AF is on her way to me, I can feel the bitch, lol.

*hugs* Hope you, Poppy and DH are feeling better and happier soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->