Rash from a flower?

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Hi ladies, earlier DF decided to shove a flower down my top and now I've come out in a rash. I have no idea what the flower was, it was from next to the lake and had lots of little black bits (seeds I assume?) that got stuck in my top. It isn't as red now but I have a few little red lumps. :dohh: There is no itching...yet!

Just wondering what I should put on it? My options are Sudocrem, Germolene, or Witch Doctor? :shrug:

Well if the little black bits were abrasive so it's a normal reaction to something scratchy as opposed to an allergy I'd go for aloe vera (maybe witchazel) to soothe.

The only flower I can think of with black seeds is a poppy which can caused allergies if ingested (don't know about touch), but ithink it's still early in the year for them to have seeded (I think). Any more information on the flower? xx

It wasn't a poppy, I would probably say it was more of a weed? It was like those stems that have grass seed on, it had a long stem and some little purple flower bud things on? It seems fine at the minute but the lumps are still there.

oooh yeah I know the ones you mean. Funnily enough I've had a funny reaction to those sticky/grassy things too.

I THINK they're slightly abrasive and as the skin on your chest is very delicate that's probably all it is. BUT I speak as a gardener NOT a doctor, so obviously usual legal disclaimers etc apply :p I'd go for the witch doctor because that's what I personally prefer for things like nettle stings.

Take care and keep an eye on it though won't you? xx

Thank you I'll use the witch doctor then, I was going to have a bath but think I will avoid anything soapy for now! xx

It might sting! I hope you don't end up cursing me lol Oh and I wouldn't avoid having a bath. Would get rid of any nasty residue left and bath time is always nice if you can manage to have on without LO screaming lol

Haha I'm a wuss when it comes to things like that! I just had Deja vu when reading your last post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->