Raspberry Leaf capsules

Angelmarie

Mum to 3 ❤️
Reaction score
This is probably a really dumb question... Sorry.:dohh:

Those of you taking Raspberry Leaf Capsules... When it says start with two capsules a day building it up to six... That does mean space them out through the day not all in one go doesn't it?!

I just want to make sure... :winkwink:

I was wondering the same thing! My pack just says 'take 2 tablets per day with water'. I have been taking them 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening though just in case. Xxx

I took the tea last time so not sure about capsules but id space it out to be safe otherwise you will rattle :)
You do know theres a few reasons not to take it if you have already given birth before dont you.
You've already had a baby and your labour was very short, three or fewer hours from start to finish.

You're scheduled to have a planned caesarean for a medical reason.

You've had vaginal bleeding in the second half of pregnancy.

You've had a premature labour before.

You've had a caesarean before.

mine says take 1 3-6 times a day, i take 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner plus my epo at dinner too

I didn't realise you needed to take so many!! Roughly when should I start taking the capsules? I hear so many conflicting reports! Xx

I didn't realise you needed to take so many!! Roughly when should I start taking the capsules? I hear so many conflicting reports! Xx

I think the general recommendation is 32wks onwards.
I have heard some people say that you can take them earlier/all the way through but im sticking with what i did last time and starting at 32 with 3 a day then by 34 bump it up to 6 :flower:

I took 1 per day at 32 weeks in the morning, upped to 2 in the morning at 33 weeks, at 3 in the morning now at 34 weeks and now will start increasing by 1 each week but have them in the evening until I reach 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening at 37 weeks and will just continue with that as well as 1 epo at night from 36 weeks onwards :)

Just bear in mind that they come in all different strengths. Mine are 800mg tablets so it says not to take more than 2 a day total!!
It all depends how many mg you have per capsule rather than going by how many everyone else says. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->